A GREAT end-of-year teaching resource – Have some Christmassy fun, while improving your students’ sight reading rhythm vocabulary with these digital, Christmas-themed, rhythm flashcards!
This special Christmas set uses all the basic rhythm patterns in 4/4, 3/4, & 2/4 time signatures, using both notes and rests. Notation is initially ‘disguised’ as Christmas ornaments, and then these dissolve to reveal the proper notation – Kids love the special effects and you get the best of both worlds!
Just like all our other digital flash cards, these ‘cards’ can be used face-to-face, OR via screen share during an online lesson, AND they can also be printed out to use as full size physical flash cards. Each card is visually appealing, colourful, clearly laid out, and easy to use with your preference of clapping, tapping, taka-dimi, French time names, body percussion, or percussion instruments, etc.
This holiday themed set contains 45+ basic one & two bar rhythm patterns (in 3 different sets) and in three basic simple time signatures. These sets cover the many different possibilities of note combinations at this basic level, including: crotchets, minims, dotted minims, semibreves and quaver pairs (for our American friends that’s quarter notes, half notes, dotted half notes, whole notes and eighth note pairs 🙂 and the crotchet and minim rests. And the final slide in each set is an animated ‘Congratulations’ Gif slide – Great for student encouragement and motivation!
Easy to use in Face-to-Face teaching:
- Open in Google Slides on your device (smart phone, tablet, iPad, computer, etc)
- You can then click through the slides, as the student learns & performs the rhythm patterns right beside you
- Enable it to ‘offline’ use, if you won’t have internet access in your lessons
- Ideal to use in classroom teaching, small-group learning, or buddy lessons – access with a computer or other device.
Easy to use in your Online teaching:
- Open in Google Slides
- Start you Zoom call (or similar video conference call to your student)
- When you want to use these online flash cards, share your screen & hop over to the Google Slides file
- Simply click through the slides – as the student performs each one for you
- If they are stuck, help them out by demonstrating it – so they can hear and copy it
Purchase it once and use it forever, with all the students that you teach personally. (Studios with multiple teachers will need to buy a digital copy for each teacher.)
If you like using Google Slides teaching resources, you may also like our Music Flashcards bundles:
We especially appreciate 5 star ratings, so if you purchase this product and have any concerns that may lower your rating, please contact us and we will endeavour to rectify any problem!
Our digital ‘online’ and ‘on-device’ teaching resources, such as tutorials, slideshows, digital games, and digital flashcards will be saved directly to your Google Drive. If you have any questions, please check the FAQ’s at the bottom of our HOME page. If your question is not there, you can email us directly at email@example.com Thank you!