Return and Refund Policy
Last updated: October 7, 2023
Thank you for shopping at Musical Keys.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns. This Return and Refund Policy has been created with the help of the Return and Refund Policy Generator.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to 88 Musical Keys, 298 FREEMANS DRIVE, NSW 2265, Australia.
- Goods refer to the Physical Products offered for sale on the Service. This excludes Digital Download products.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Musical Keys, accessible from 88musicalkeys.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Physical Product refers to any item which is not be delivered by electronic means, but is delivered by a postal service following the Order being placed on this Service.
- Digital Download products refers to any item offered for sale on the Service which is delivered by electronic download, including but not limited to e-books, google drive files, book files, worksheets, all printables, pdfs, images, music, etc.
- Faulty products are those which have a manufacturing fault.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
PHYSICAL PRODUCTS: You are entitled to cancel Your Order, for a Physical Product, within 24 hours of purchase, before these goods have left our premises, without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for advising us of your wish to return an Order of a Physical Product, which you have already received, is 5 days from the date on which You received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the Physical Product delivered. We do not offer returns and refunds for change of mind, however we may be able to offer a store credit in this case, subject to the Physical Products being returned. This is solely at our discretion.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation for Physical Products, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement, within the time periods shown above. You can inform us of your decision by:
- By email: email@example.com
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement. We do not reimburse the cost of postage for the product being either sent to you or returned by you, unless the product is clearly shown to be faulty. Physical Products that are not returned, or that we do not receive for any reason, will not be refunded, as we have not received them and are unable to restock them, and make them available for others.
DIGITAL DOWNLOAD PRODUCTS: Please note – all Digital Download products are excluded from the refunds and returns procedures outlined above for Physical Products. Purchases for Digital Download products may not be cancelled. All sales for Digital Download products are final as any product in an electronically-delivered format, is impossible to ‘return’, and therefore will not be refunded. There is no way to track if a resource has been copied and saved elsewhere, and we need to ensure that our authors/creators get proper reimbursement for the works they’ve created, so they can keep on creating great music teaching resources! Because of this you do not have the right to withdraw from a transaction once delivery of the Digital Download products has started. At this point your transaction is final. In buying any of our Digital Download products, you agree to our no refund policy, and agree to waive any right to any cooling off period in any country. (For more information, refer to the consumer rights section on the ACCC website – https://www.accc.gov.au/ )
The only time a refund for any of our Digital Download products will be given is if you have mistakenly purchased the identical Digital Download product twice, and the second identical product has not been downloaded, and neither purchase has been downloaded to more than one IP address. In this situation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to advise us and request a refund within 5 days of such a purchase.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods, or Physical Products, to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were received in the last 5 days
- The Goods are still in the original packaging
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
- Any Digitally Download products, as discussed above.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
Only regular priced Goods may be refunded. Unfortunately, Goods on sale cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to You if it is not permitted by applicable law.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods to the following address:
298 Freemans Drive, Cooranbong, NSW 2265, Australia
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service, which is to be paid for by the customer, and is not reimbursed. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, You’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to You.
If the Goods weren’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the Order shipped to themselves to give it to You later, We will send the refund to the gift giver.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: email@example.com