Rhythm Flashcards – Digital & Printable – Free SAMPLE Set!
Improve your students sight reading and rhythm vocabulary – our rhythm flash cards focus on basic rhythm patterns and this sample set demonstrates 4/4 time. Each card is visually appealing, clearly laid out, and easy to use with your choice of clapping, tapping, taka-dimi, French time names, body percussion, percussion instruments, etc. A great way to help them internalize the ‘feel’ of the rhythm!
This sample pack contains ten basic one-bar rhythm patterns in 4/4 time – all the different possibilities of note combinations at the basic level, including: crotchets, minims, dotted minims, quaver pairs, and semibreves (for our American friends that’s quarter notes, half notes, dotted half notes, eighth note pairs and whole notes 🙂 And the final slide is an animated gif Congratulations slide – Great for student encouragement and motivation!
You can access these kid-friendly flashcards from any device, and use them in both classroom teaching and private instrumental lessons, either online (during a Zoom, Skype or similar meeting) or in person. Printable to A4 paper or thin card if you prefer a physical copy.
Easy to use in your online instrumental teaching:
* Open in Google Slides
* Start you Zoom call (or similar video conference call to your student)
* When you want to use these online flash cards, share your screen & hop over to the Google Slides file
* Simply click through the slides – as the student performs each one for you
* If they are stuck, help them out by demonstrating it – so they can hear and copy it
Easy to use with one-on-one students in person:
* Open in Google Slides on your device (smart phone, tablet, iPad, computer, etc)
* You can then click through the slides, as the student learns & performs the rhythm patterns right beside you
* Enable it to ‘offline’ use, if you won’t have internet access in your lessons
Ideal to use in classroom teaching, small-group learning, individual lessons, or buddy lessons – Access it quickly with a computer or other device.
Purchase it once and use it forever, with all the students that you teach personally. (Studios with multiple teachers will need to buy a digital copy for each teacher.)
If you like this, you may also like our full set of rhythm flash cards – covers all notes, rests and rhythm patterns in four basic simple time signatures! See them here: Rhythm Cards Set 1 & 2
We especially appreciate 5 star ratings, so if you purchase this product and have any concerns that may lower your rating, please contact us and we will endeavour to rectify any problem.