Looking for a comprehensive program to teach wholistic music learning and inspire a love of music in your students? Do they need a little extra motivation and encouragement along the way, to keep them learning and exploring music? Then you will love this innovative, exciting and flexible music curriculum and resource bundle!
With NINE key music learning areas, and a whole bundle of rewards, inspiration and MOTIVATION built in so students can readily engage, learn and grow. All the prep & planning is done, so you can relax & enjoy teaching. Great for beginner, elementary and intermediate levels!
1 – The MuZikaalia Curriculum Pack:
Created with the studio music teacher in mind, this curriculum package takes care of the nitty-gritty of planning, with relevant multi-level learning tasks and goals already laid out. A full set of teaching plans, notes and ideas is provided, saving your time and sanity.
Structured around NINE important aspects of music learning – Creating & Composing, Playing & Performing, Sight Reading, Collaboration, Memorization, Aural skills, Music Appreciation & Listening, Music Theory, and Music History – it provides students with a wide-ranging and enriching educational experience. Flexible to use and easy to combine with students’ other music goals, it is also great for both one-on-one and small group tuition.
With it’s own ‘magical land’ it creates an intriguing learning adventure with 60 different, multi-level learning activities – complete with intrinsic motivation and encouragement built-in! Great for both one-on-one and group lessons, the program includes an ‘adventure map’, colourful posters of each ‘destination’, a students ‘adventure scroll’ and learning passport, achievement certificates, reward ‘dollars’, and of course, a full set of teaching notes, plans, suggestions and ideas.
This Curriculum Pack includes:
- The teaching program itself, with a bundle of teaching strategies, ideas and recommendations. Use it as a stand-alone curriculum, or blend it with your favourite method book, exam syllabus or music festival goals.
- A colourful ‘scroll’ document, giving students the details of all the learning challenges
- ‘Passport’ containing the visas for each ‘destination’ and the musical learning activities to achieve there
- Nine vibrant and colourful posters, capturing the imagination and bringing the ‘magical’ land of Muzikaalia to life. Each poster picture comes in FOUR sizes, from postcard size to use as a student handout, right through to wall display size to decorate your studio
- Ten achievement certificates – One for each learning ‘destination’, and a final certificate to award to all who finish the adventure!
- A full set of ‘MuZikaalia Money’ with a unique currency for each ‘destination’, and a printable, foldable ‘wallet’ envelope for students to store all their hard-earned ‘dollars’ in!
- A map of the fantastical land of ‘MuZikaalia’, showing all the learning ‘destinations’ and contributing to an immersive Muzikaalia learning experience. The map files are included in FIVE sizes, from postcard sized, as a student handout, right up to A2 for room display.
Take a look through the complete ‘MuZikaalia Quest’ Curriculum Pack:
(Hover over pictures to pause auto scrolling – Click thumbnails beneath for navigation)
2 – The MuZikaalia Resources Pack:
The Muzikaalia Resources Pack offers a bundle of 20 quality resources to support and enhance the integral learning objectives of the program. Custom designed with both sequential musical development and student engagement in mind, these resources allow you to teach the many aspects of music education with exploration, discovery, fun and games.
Inspire your students to master new music skills through curiosity, variety, collaboration and a sense of personal achievement. Assist them in establishing a broad range of musical competencies. The Resources Pack provides an eclectic learning path suitable for students who learn for pleasure as well as those who use method books, and those who pursue exams.
These innovative and appealing resources will become perennial favourites useful time and again, extending their value even beyond the MuZikaalia curriculum itself!
The Resources Pack includes:
- Student Activities Workbook – In two versions, for younger and older students
- Two different lapbook-style project kits – With 12+ activity pages each
- ‘Rhythm Infinity’ book for clever and creative rhythm training, including simple and compound time
- Two different multi-level composing activity kits – Catering for easy, elementary and intermediate levels
- ‘Happy Birthday’ sheet music arranged for four different levels of learning – Birthday fun for easy to late intermediate levels
- Seaworthy Sight Reading ‘Note Search’ card game to strengthen note naming and recognition – including four sequential learning levels, and a total of 130 different cards, covering treble and bass staff notes, leger lines, accidentals and enharmonic notes
- Seaworthy Sight Reading ‘Slap’ cards to advance sight reading fluency, speed and confidence – Six sequential levels of learning, with a total of 144 different cards, covering 2nds, 3rds, 4ths, 5ths, 6ths, 7ths and octaves. A great way to master intervallic sight reading!
- Four striking posters teaching all the important tips and tricks for solid sight reading skills – Each poster is included in four sizes, from postcard to wall display size
- Eight sets of ‘Digital Flashcards’ for Rhythm reading, in 2/4, 3/4, 4/4 and 5/4 time
- Four sets of ‘Quiz Buster’ fun Music Theory cards – 166 cards in four sets covering signs, symbols, terms, notation, time signatures & key signatures
- ‘Quiz Buster’ theory game – print & play template and instructions
- Several additional handouts, work sheets and activities for body percussion, aural skills, music theory, performance review cards, and blank poster-making pages. A fun way to help students learn and retain important material!
Take a look through the complete ‘MuZikaalia Quest’ Resources Pack:
(Hover over pictures to pause auto scrolling – Click thumbnails beneath for navigation)
Our MEGA Bundle includes both the Curriculum Pack AND the Resource Pack as listed above – All with an additional 10% off!
These materials are also offered in a variety of different sets, as well as independently. For best value, you can currently SAVE an EXTRA 10% with the MuZikaalia Mega Bundle special offer, which includes ALL the curriculum AND all the resources. Otherwise, simply select the smaller sets or individual materials you need. Details of all these options are below. (The order below matches the order in the purchase list).
Value Bundled Options:
1/. ‘MuZikaalia Quest’ MEGA Bundle:
All the Curriculum AND all the Resources listed above – SAVE an EXTRA 10% with this package: This includes EVERYTHING shown here – All the curriculum and planning materials, motivation materials, certificates, posters AND all the games, books, music, posters, composition kits, lapbook/project kits, handouts and worksheets resource materials shown. GREAT Value!
2/. ‘MuZikaalia Quest’ CURRICULUM Pack Only:
ALL the planning & motivational material, including the Map, Passport, Dollars, Certificates, Destination Posters, students ‘Wallet’, Teacher’s program materials & Students Challenge ‘Scroll’. This is all the curriculum and planning materials, motivation materials, certificate, and posters. If all you need is the curriculum & motivation materials, this set will save you 25% compared to purchasing these items individually!
3/. ‘MuZikaalia Quest’ RESOURCES Pack only:
Includes 20 unique resources – ALL the Rhythm Flashcards, Games, Posters, Theory Flashcards, Lapbook/Project Kits, Composition Kits, Handouts, Student Workbooks, ‘Rhythm Infinity’ book & ‘Happy Birthday’ sheet music, as shown. If all you need is the resource materials for students, ready to print and play, this pack will save you 35% compared to purchasing these resources individually!
4/. ‘MuZikaalia’ BASIC Curriculum set:
This set includes the Teacher’s curriculum plan, Students Challenge ‘Scroll’, and the Display Map set – for those who do not want the full curriculum (it does not include the 9 Destination Posters, the 10 Achievement Certificates, the ‘MuZikaalia Money’ pack, or the ‘MuZikaalia’ Passport – these extras are all included in the ‘MEGA Bundle’, and also in the ‘Curriculum Pack’. (They are also available separately – see below.)
Single Purchase Options:
FOUR sets of Music Theory cards AND the ‘Quiz Buster Game’ template kit: Includes music signs, symbols, musical terms, and note values – 166 theory cards in total. Extra blank cards also included for you to customise. This set contains US terminology. (Click product title for more information)
The same as the above set, but with UK terminology. (Click product title for more information)
All six levels, with 144 cards and THREE gaming options – Sequentially teaching intervallic sight reading – the quickest way to read music! (Click product title for more information)
Designed to teach note recognition, this set has 130 note reading flashcards. With FOUR graduated levels, this set includes a ‘Personal Best’ record chart for students, and three gaming options for fun in lessons. (‘Note Search’ cards strengthen student recognition of individual notes, so they can identify the first note in a pattern and then move ahead using their intervallic sight reading skills learned with the ‘Slap’ cards above.)
Four unique pirate themed sight reading posters. These colourful and engaging posters give you an easy way to teach all the basic strategies needed for students to develop good sight reading habits. The poster set includes three sizes for each design. The A3 size posters are great to display around your studio, for students to refer to when needed. The smaller ones are excellent as a student handout to use at home!
10/. Lapbook-style Project Kits – TWO Music History project kits:
One project kit helps students research and study any favourite composer/s, and the other project kit encourages students to learn about the connection between life and music while exploring the stories behind many famous historical hymns. Both kits allow you to choose your own composers and music!
11/. TWO Multi-level Composition Kits:
Each kit includes all the teaching materials and handouts needed for students to complete these activities. The ‘Art is Smart’ composition kit has both Elementary & Intermediate levels. The ‘Literary Genius’ composition kit has Elementary, Early Intermediate and Late Intermediate levels.
The well-known favourite & fun birthday song – This set includes FOUR independent arrangements: Easy, Elementary, Early & Late Intermediate levels. (Click product title for more information)
13/. ‘Rhythm Infinity’ book:
A book of fully randomisable rhythm patterns, with infinite variety. It includes both SIMPLE & COMPOUND time. An innovative & fresh way to drill rhythm vocab to improve students’ sight reading fluency – Ready to print & play!
14/. ‘MuZikaalia’ Student Activity Workbooks:
TWO versions included, one for younger and one for older students – Allows students to ‘build’ their own reference book, with several sections laid out, ready for them to complete: Music Dictionary; Music Appreciation & Listening (including elements of music definitions and descriptions vocab); Composer Biography profile worksheets; and Manuscript Pages for writing their own compositions.
15/. Handouts & Worksheets:
Including a complete sheet of Aural listening tips & song cues, a Body Percussion worksheet, blank Performance Review compliment cards, a blank Storyteller worksheet, & two blank poster-making pages for students to make their own posters about music theory, or well-known composers, or their favourite pieces, etc.
The following options provide the ‘other half’ of the curriculum pack, for those who started out with the ‘Basic Curriculum’ pack:
16/. ‘MuZikaalia’ Destination Posters
17/. ‘MuZikaalia’ Achievement Certificates
18/. ‘MuZikaalia’ Money pack
19/. ‘MuZikaalia’ Passport
Digital Download: All materials are available immediately, by digital download, from your customer account dashboard. And don‘t forget, we maintain all your ’88 Musical Keys’ resources, in your own private customer account…for FREE. Purchase once, and you can download, print and use it ANY time – including any file updates we add!
License: For great value, all options here include a Single Teacher Studio License – You may print these activities, games, music, cards and posters for all the students you teach directly and personally, for your lifetime! (Music schools with multiple teachers will need to purchase a copy for each teacher using this material, of course.)
How to Download: We recommend downloading these resources using a computer (rather than a phone or other device) to make it quick and easy, and a hard-wired internet connection will make it faster, of course. Print it yourself, or take it to a print shop. The PDF files are set up ready to print on both sides of the page, giving the flashcards, games, worksheet activities and kits a professional presentation. Printing and playing instructions for all resources are included!
We especially appreciate 5 star ratings, so if you purchase this product and have any concerns that may lower your rating, please contact us and we will endeavour to rectify any problem!
All our download files are in PDF format, ready to save, print and use. Some files, especially our ‘bundles’ are in zipped folders to make them compact and easier to transfer. To unzip these you can download a free program HERE Our ‘online’ and ‘on-device’ teaching resources, such as tutorials, slideshows and online/digital games, will be saved directly to your Google Drive. If you have any questions, please check the FAQ’s at the bottom of our HOME page. If your question is not answered there, you can email us directly at email@example.com – Thank you!