This set of eleven ‘Piano Posture Posters’ is Eye-catching and Cute – These adorable animals demonstrate proper piano posture versus bad piano posture, and remind your students about their own posture. Teach correct piano posture from the beginning – No need to nag!
Great for encouraging students to understand and adopt better posture while playing and practicing – Especially helpful for establishing healthy habits from the start.
- 11 unique, colourful PDF poster designs – all ready to print!
- Each ‘poster’ design includes 4 different sizes!
- Print them in both A3 and A4 size for classroom or music studio display
- Print them as A5 or A6 mini posters for students to display in their practice area at home – especially good for distance learning!
- Buy them separately for just $1 each, or get the complete set and save 10%
- Printing instructions included
- A picture is worth a thousand words – These student-friendly pictures will help your students avoid the aches & pains caused by poor posture while playing
Great for a Classroom or Private Music Studio! Let your students understand and improve their posture, without you even saying a word.
Take a Look Inside:
Prefer to purchase just your favourite individual posters? No problem – they are listed in the same order as they appear in the slideshow above. Each individual poster includes FOUR sizes, A3, A4, A5, & A6, for your convenience. If printing on letter size paper, you can set it to ‘fit to page’ in printer properties, or trim the edges as you prefer.
Purchase once and print it forever, to use with all the students that you teach personally. (Studios with multiple teachers will need to buy a digital copy for each teacher.)
If you love to decorate your music studio with inspiring and instructional posters, you may also like our other posters – Check them out HERE.
We especially appreciate 5 star ratings, so if you purchase this product and have any concerns that may lower your rating, please contact us and we will endeavour to rectify any problem!
All our download files are in PDF format, ready to save, print and use. Some files, especially our ‘bundles’ are in zipped folders to make them compact and easier to transfer. If you need an ‘unzipper’ program you can download a free program HERE Our ‘online’ and ‘on-device’ teaching resources, such as tutorials, slideshows and online/digital games, will be saved to your Google Drive. If you have any questions, please check the FAQ’s at the bottom of our HOME page. If your question is not there, you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you!