This isn’t just any common old music diary, this one is specially tweaked!
- A Goal Setting page
- Colourful Countdown Calendar (including Mini-goals to help reach the Big goal)
- Student Practice Stats Chart for student’s self evaluation
- Weekly Journal pages for tracking progress between lessons
- Campaign Tracking pages for each main piece
- Practice tips – to help students at home when they get ‘stuck’
- Parent-Teacher correspondence pages, and more
- A total of 125 pages in 8 different sections
- Very useful for distance learning via Skype or Zoom type lessons – helps students to plan out effective practice for the week.
With enough weekly journal pages to last for a whole year, both ‘task’ and ‘time’ focused, this will help both student and teacher to stay on track in the private music studio. Designed to improve learning and motivation, this will help your students budget their time and effort, and be ready for music competitions, exams and other performances throughout the year.
Print it yourself, or take it to Officeworks or a print shop – This PDF file is intended to print as an A5 book, ready to be comb-bound and put to use, but you can also print it in A4 size to allow more writing space if you prefer – just set your preferred paper size in your printer settings.
This Practice Journal is recommended for intermediate through to advanced levels.
Take a look through some sample pages…
BONUS 1 – Multiple Cover Art – 20 alternate cover/artwork designs are included, so you can change it up from year to year.
BONUS 2 – Double the VALUE – When you buy this book, we automatically include TWO versions:
- First Version – The original edition, in full colour – kids love colour!
- Second Version – The alternate edition – identical in content but cheaper to print as over 100+ pages are black and white only – More economical when printing costs are an issue.
This journal works well with our Bag of Practice Tricks. The ‘Campaign Tracker’ section in this book works in tandem with our student’s book of practice strategies, ‘My Bag of Practice Tricks’. You can also check out our Practice Book Bundle – where we offer both the Practice Journal and the Bag of Tricks as a discount package.
Listen in on an independent music teacher’s video review:
You may also like these free Practice To-Do Lists – they work well with our practice books!
‘One Student Only’ Option – Parents can use this option to download, print and use it for their own child. Neither the files nor the printed book may be given to anyone else.
We especially appreciate 5 star ratings, so if you purchase this product and have any concerns that may lower your rating, please contact us and we will endeavour to rectify any problem!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.
Leave a reply Cancel reply