This is our Big BUNDLE of Music Flashcards – Discount Pack – Includes both Rhythm & Pitch!
- The Rhythm Flashcards include basic note values: whole notes, half notes, dotted half notes, quarter notes, eighth notes, quarter and half rests – Great to use with clapping, tapping, Taka-dimi, French time names, body percussion – let students to ‘feel’ the rhythm!
- The Pitch Flashcards include Treble & Bass Clefs – steps, skips, 4ths & 5ths – Ideal for teaching intervallic sight reading
- The Pitch flashcards include many BONUS slides – with sight reading TIPS and TRICKS – all animated to catch the student’s interest!
- You get 230+ flashcards (in manageable sets of approx. 15 flash cards)
- Each set has interactive links between to other sets, for EASY navigation while presenting
- These flash cards are both digital & printable
- Save 10% with this bundle set of Pitch & Rhythm Flashcards!
Flashcards are a fun way to get your students sight reading fluently! Improving sight reading skills makes new pieces easier to learn, and allows them to move on to learn so much more about real musicality.
Each flash card is visually appealing, colourful, and clearly laid out. They are easy to use, grouped sequentially in sets of approximately 15-18 cards, arranged in order of difficulty.
Take a look inside this BIG bundle:
You can access these kid-friendly flashcards from any device, and use them in both classroom teaching and private instrumental lessons – either online via Zoom, Skype or similar, or in person.
Easy to use with students face to face:
- Open in Google Slides on your device (tablet, smart phone, iPad, computer, etc)
- You can then click through the slides, as the student learns & performs the rhythm patterns right beside you
- Enable it to ‘offline’ use, if you won’t have internet access in your lessons
- Or if you prefer printed materials, you can print these on A4 paper or cards
Easy to use in online music teaching:
- Open the flash cards in Google Slides
- Start your Zoom call (or similar video conference call) to your student
- When you are ready to use the flash cards, do a ‘share your screen’ with your student, and hop over to the Google Slides file
- Simply click through the slides, as the student performs each one for you
- Great to use in individual lessons, classrooms, small-group learning, or buddy lessons.
Purchase it once and use it forever, with all the students that you teach personally. (Studios with multiple teachers will need to buy a digital copy for each teacher.)
Looking for some fun & educational posters to reinforce these concepts? You may like…
We especially appreciate 5 star ratings, so if you purchase this product and have any concerns that may lower your rating, please contact us and we will endeavour to rectify any problem.