Music Flashcards are a fun way to get your students sight reading fluently! And sight reading is so important because students who sight read fluently, can learn pieces much more quickly, and enjoy the music. Each one of these music flashcards is clearly laid out, visually appealing, colourful, and easy to use.
You can access these kid-friendly music flashcards from any device, and use them in both group teaching and individual lessons. Great to use for online, hybrid and in-person teaching. Accessible both on device and on computer.
This BIG Bundle of ‘Digital’ Flashcards gives you 280 Rhythm & Pitch Reading Flash Cards, and a whole bunch of sight reading tips & tricks!
…Save an extra 10% with this Bundled set…
This BIG set of ‘digital’ music flashcards includes:
- ‘Rhythm Flashcards’ – Sets 1 & 2: teaching all the basic note values: whole notes, half notes, dotted half notes, quarter notes, eighth notes, quarter and half rests.
- ‘Pitch Flashcards’ – Sets 1 to 3: teaching both Treble & Bass Clefs – with steps, skips, 4ths & 5ths
- The ‘Pitch Flashcards’ sets also include many BONUS slides: Giving you a bundle of easy sight reading tips & tricks to spur on students progress. And all these are animated to catch the student’s interest!
- ‘Christmas Rhythm Flashcards’ – Sets 1 to 3: These Christmas themed Rhythm Flashcards are all animated to inject some Christmassy FUN into rhythm drills. Each rhythm flashcard has a different rhythm pattern, which is first ‘notated’ using Christmas ornaments, and at the click of a button the ornaments disappear to reveal normal notation underneath – Both fun & practical!
- This bundle has 280+ flash cards in all: presented in manageable sets of approx. 15 flash cards each
- Includes interactive links between music flashcard sets: Making navigation between sets easy in while presenting
- All these ‘Digital’ music flashcards can be used online, hybrid and in-person. And you can also print them on A4 or A5 paper or card – one per page. (Select page size in your printer properties.)
Take a Look Inside:
Easy to use with students face to face:
- Open in Google Slides on your device (tablet, smart phone, iPad, computer, etc)
- You can then click through the slides, as the student learns & performs the rhythm patterns right beside you
- Enable it to ‘offline’ use, if you won’t have internet access in your lessons
- Or if you prefer printed materials, you can print these on A4 paper or cards
Easy to use in online teaching:
- Open the flash cards in Google Slides
- Start your Zoom call (or similar video conference call) to your student
- When you are ready to use the flash cards, do a ‘share your screen’ with your student, and hop over to the Google Slides file
- Simply click through the slides, as the student performs each one for you
These digital flashcards are useful in individual lessons, small-group learning, and buddy lessons.
Studio Licenced: Purchase this BIG bundle of music flashcards once and use it life, with all the students that you teach personally. (Studios with multiple teachers will need to buy a digital copy for each teacher.)
Just want the individual sets?
All our materials are available immediately, by digital download, from your customer account dashboard. And don‘t forget, we maintain all your ’88 Musical Keys’ resources, in your own private, Customer Dashboard…for free. Purchase once, and you can download, print and use it ANY time – including any file upgrades we add!
Licensing – For great value, this set includes a ‘Single Teacher Studio License’:
With our ‘Studio License’ resources you may print 88 Musical Keys activities, games, music, cards and posters for all the students you teach directly and personally, for your lifetime! (Music schools with multiple teachers will need to purchase a copy for each teacher using this material, of course. Contact us if you need a ‘multiple teacher’ license.)
How to Download:
We recommend downloading these resources using a computer (rather than a phone or other device) to make it quick and easy, and a hard-wired internet connection will make it faster, of course. Print it yourself, or take it to a print shop. In either case, the PDF files are set up ready to print on both sides of the page, giving the flashcards, games, worksheet activities and kits a professional presentation. Printing and playing instructions for all resources are included!
All our download files are in PDF format, ready to save, print and use. When printing, we recommend using either Adobe Acrobat Reader (free) PDF software, or ‘Nitro PRO’ software, to open & print our PDF resources. You can also open our PDF files using Google Chrome, and print directly from there. (Other PDF software may or may not print as reliably as these 3 options for our files.)
Unzipping’ Bundled Files:
Some files, especially our ‘bundles’ are in zipped folders to make them compact and easier to transfer. To unzip these you can download a free program HERE
‘Online & On-Device’ teaching resources:
Our ‘online’ and ‘on-device’ teaching resources, such as tutorials, slideshows, digital flashcards and online/digital games, will be saved directly to your Google Drive, ready for you to use whenever needed.
We especially appreciate 5 star ratings, so if you purchase this product and have any concerns that may lower your rating, please contact us and we will endeavour to rectify any problem!
If you have any questions, please check the FAQ’s at the bottom of our HOME page. If your question is not answered there, please email us at email@example.com – Thank you!