Get your students sight reading fluently with intervallic sight reading – It makes new pieces easier to learn, and allows them to move on to learn so much more about real musicality – Make it fun with these colourful pitch flashcards!
This BUNDLE includes six levels with 12 sets of Pitch Flashcards, designed to improve fluency in sight reading. These sets cover ALL the lines & spaces on Treble & Bass clefs, and all intervals up to the octave. Each set of music flashcards is visually appealing, colourful, clearly laid out, and easy to use.
Complete levels 1 to 6 Features:
- Over 200+ intervallic flash cards – sequentially teaching sight recognition of intervals – 2nds, 3rds, 4ths, 5ths, 6ths, 7ths & octaves
- Also includes over 30 BONUS animated flash cards teaching basic sight reading tips
- In addition to this, the flash cards have interactive links to enable you navigate between them more efficiently, while presenting
- You can access these kid-friendly flashcards from any device, and use them in both classroom teaching and private instrumental lessons – either online via Zoom, Skype or similar, or in person. Great for use in hybrid teaching!
- Flexible – Get the COMPLETE Bundle with levels 1 to 6, or the just the sets you want
Take a look through Levels 1 to 3:
Take a look through Levels 4 to 6:
Easy to use in Face-to-Face teaching:
- Open the files via the Google Slides app on your device (Smart phone, Tablet, iPad, Computer, etc)
- Use ‘presentation’ mode
- Click through the slides, as the student learns & plays the pitch patterns right beside you
- Enable it to ‘offline’ use, if you won’t have internet access during lessons
- Or if you prefer to handle printed material, you can print these on A4 paper or card
Easy to use in Online teaching:
- Open in Google Slides
- Start you Zoom call (or similar video conference call to your student)
- When you want to use these online flash cards, share your screen & hop over to the Google Slides file
- Use ‘presentation’ mode and simply click through the slides, as the student performs each one for you
Great to use in classroom teaching, small-group learning, or buddy lessons – access with a computer or other device.
Purchase this set once and use it forever, with all the students that you teach personally. (Studios with multiple teachers will need to buy a digital copy for each teacher.)
Looking for Rhythm Training Resources?
You may also like our digital Rhythm Reading Flash Cards – find them here: Rhythm Flash Cards – Set 1 & 2
For practical, hands-on rhythm training, take a look at Rhythm Builder Kit – Print and PLAY today!
We especially appreciate 5 star ratings, so if you purchase this product and have any concerns that may lower your rating, please contact us and we will endeavour to rectify any problem!
All our download files are in PDF format, ready to save, print and use. Some files, especially our ‘bundles’ are in zipped folders to make them compact and easier to transfer. If you need an ‘unzipper’ programs you can download a free program HERE Our ‘online’ and ‘on-device’ teaching resources, such as tutorials, slideshows and online/digital games, will be saved directly to your Google Drive. If you have any questions, please check the FAQ’s at the bottom of our HOME page. If your question is not there, you can email us directly at email@example.com Thank you!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.
Leave a reply Cancel reply