Get your students sight reading fluently with ‘intervallic’ sight reading – It makes new pieces easier to learn, and allows them to progress more quickly, and be ready to learn so much more about real musicality. Make sight reading practice fun with these colourful pitch flashcards!
This BUNDLE includes six levels, in 12 sets, of pitch reading music flashcards, designed to improve fluency in sight reading. These sets cover ALL the lines & spaces on Treble & Bass clefs, and all intervals up to the octave. Each set of music sight reading flashcards is visually appealing, colourful, clearly laid out, and easy to use – an easy way to teach fast and fluent intervallic sight reading.
This complete set – levels 1 to 6 Features:
- Over 200+ intervallic sight reading flashcards – sequentially teaching sight recognition of intervals – 2nds, 3rds, 4ths, 5ths, 6ths, 7ths & octaves.
- Also includes over 30 BONUS animated music flashcards teaching basic sight reading tips. Sight reading flashcards are a fun way make students fast & fluent sight readers!
- In addition to this, each music flashcard set has interactive links to enable you navigate between them more efficiently, while presenting.
- You can access these kid-friendly music flashcards from any device, and use them in both classroom teaching and private instrumental lessons – either online via Zoom, Skype or similar, or in person. Great for use in hybrid teaching!
- Flexible Delivery – Get the COMPLETE Bundle with levels 1 to 6, or the just the sets you want
Take a look through Levels 1 to 3:
Take a look through Levels 4 to 6:
Easy to use in Face-to-Face teaching:
- Open the files via the Google Slides app on your device (Smart phone, Tablet, iPad, Computer, etc)
- Use ‘presentation’ mode
- Click through the slides, as the student learns & plays the pitch patterns right beside you
- Enable it to ‘offline’ use, if you won’t have internet access during lessons
- Or if you prefer to handle printed material, you can print these on A4 paper or card
Easy to use in Online teaching:
- Open in Google Slides
- Start you Zoom call (or similar video conference call to your student)
- When you want to use these online flash cards, share your screen & hop over to the Google Slides file
- Use ‘presentation’ mode and simply click through the slides, as the student performs each one for you
Great to use in classroom teaching, small-group learning, or buddy lessons – access with a computer or other device.
Purchase this set once and use these music flashcards for life, with all the students that you teach personally. (Studios with multiple teachers will need to buy a digital copy for each teacher.)
Looking for real ‘hands-on’ Rhythm Training Resources?
You may also like our digital Rhythm Reading Music Flashcards – find them here: Rhythm Flash Cards – Set 1 & 2 Sight reading flashcards are a fun way make students fast & fluent sight readers!
For practical, hands-on rhythm training, take a look at Rhythm Builder Kit – Print and PLAY today!
All our materials are available immediately, by digital download, from your customer account dashboard. And don‘t forget, we maintain all your ’88 Musical Keys’ resources, in your own private, Customer Dashboard…for free. Purchase once, and you can download, print and use it ANY time – including any file upgrades we add!
Licensing – For great value, this set includes a ‘Single Teacher Studio License’:
With our ‘Studio License’ resources you may print 88 Musical Keys activities, games, music, cards, music practice resources, and posters for all the students you teach directly and personally, for your lifetime! (Music schools with multiple teachers will need to purchase a copy for each teacher using this material, of course. Contact us if you need a ‘multiple teacher’ license.)
How to Download:
We recommend downloading these resources using a computer (rather than a phone or other device) to make it quick and easy, and a hard-wired internet connection will make it faster, of course. Print it yourself, or take it to a print shop. In either case, the PDF files are set up ready to print on both sides of the page, giving the flashcards, games, worksheet activities and kits a professional presentation. Printing and playing instructions for all resources are included!
All our download files are in PDF format, ready to save, print and use. When printing, we recommend using either Adobe Acrobat Reader (free) PDF software, or ‘Nitro PRO’ software, to open & print our PDF resources. You can also open our PDF files using Google Chrome, and print directly from there. (Other PDF software may or may not print as reliably as these 3 options for our files.)
Unzipping’ Bundled Files:
Some files, especially our ‘bundles’ are in zipped folders to make them compact and easier to transfer. To unzip these you can download a free program HERE
‘Online & On-Device’ teaching resources:
Our ‘online’ and ‘on-device’ teaching resources, such as tutorials, slideshows, digital music sight reading flashcards, and online/digital games, will be saved directly to your Google Drive, ready for you to use whenever needed.
We especially appreciate 5 star ratings, so if you purchase this product and have any concerns that may lower your rating, please contact us and we will endeavour to rectify any problem!
If you have any questions, please check the FAQ’s at the bottom of our HOME page. If your question is not answered there, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org – Thank you