A good resource to help students speed up pitch reading skills! Do you teach a treble instrument? These pitch flashcards are great for clarinet, violin and flute, etc. Each slide/flash card is visually appealing, colourful, clearly laid out, and easy to use. These cards specifically focus on intervallic sight reading.
This Treble Staff bundle set gives you a 10% discount!
Getting students fluent in sight reading makes them better musicians – New pieces become easier to learn – giving you more time to work on teaching real musicality!
This BUNDLE Treble staff Set – Level 1A, 2A, & 3A – covers all lines & spaces on TREBLE staff, includes 2nds, 3rds, 4ths, and 5ths, on 50+ separate slides. And we include several BONUS slides teaching foundational sight reading strategies.
You can access these kid-friendly flashcards from any device, and use them in both classroom teaching and private instrumental lessons – either online via Zoom, Skype or similar, or in person, or printed on paper or thin card.
- Over 50 intervallic pitch reading flash cards for TREBLE staff – Using intervals of 2nds, 3rds, 4ths & 5ths
- Also includes several BONUS animated flash cards teaching basic sight reading tips
- In addition to this, the flash cards have interactive links to enable you navigate between them more efficiently, while presenting
- You can access these kid-friendly flashcards from any device, and use them in both classroom teaching and private instrumental lessons – either online via Zoom, Skype or similar, or in person.
- Both Digital & Printable!
Take a look inside our Treble Staff Pitch Card set:
Easy to use with Face-to-Face teaching:
- Open in Google Slides on your device (smart phone, tablet, iPad, computer, etc)
- You can then click through the slides, as the student learns & performs the rhythm patterns right beside you
- Enable it to ‘offline’ use, if you won’t have internet access in your lessons
- Printable – if you prefer to work with printed material you can print these slides on A4 paper or thin card.
Easy to use in online teaching:
- Open in Google Slides
- Start you Zoom call (or similar video conference call to your student)
- When you want to use these online flash cards, share your screen & hop over to the Google Slides file
- Simply click through the slides, as the student performs each one for you
Great to use in classroom teaching, small-group learning, or buddy lessons – access with a computer or other device.
Purchase it once and use it forever, with all the students that you teach personally. (Studios with multiple teachers will need to buy a digital copy for each teacher.)
We especially appreciate 5 star ratings, so if you purchase this product and have any concerns that may lower your rating, please contact us and we will endeavour to rectify any problem.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.
Leave a reply Cancel reply