A good resource to help students speed up pitch reading skills… Do you teach a bass instrument? These bass clef digital music flashcards are great for practicing sight reading on cello, trombone, saxophone, bassoon, double bass, etc.
This ‘Bass Staff Bundle’ also gives you a 10% discount!
Getting students fluent in sight reading makes them better musicians – New pieces become easier to learn – giving you more time to work on teaching real musicality!
Each slide/flashcard is visually appealing, colourful, clearly laid out, and easy to use. These music flashcards specifically focus on intervallic sight reading.
This BUNDLE Bass staff Set – Level 1B, 2B, & 3B: Covering all lines & spaces on BASS staff, and includes intervals of 2nds, 3rds, 4ths, and 5ths, on 50+ separate music flashcard slides. And we also include several BONUS slides teaching foundational sight reading strategies.
You can access these kid-friendly music flashcards from any device. Use them in both classroom teaching and private instrumental lessons – either online via Zoom, Skype or similar, or in person. You can also print them on A5 or A4 paper or thin card (select paper size in your printer properties).
- Over 50 intervallic pitch reading music flashcards for BASS staff: Using intervals of 2nds, 3rds, 4ths & 5ths.
- Also includes several BONUS animated music flashcards teaching basic sight reading tips
- In addition to this, the flash cards have interactive links to enable you navigate between them more efficiently, while presenting.
- You can access these kid-friendly flashcards from any device, and use them in both classroom teaching and private instrumental lessons – either online via Zoom, Skype or similar, or in person.
- Both Digital & Printable – to print, just select your paper size in the printer properties.
Take a look inside our Bass Staff Pitch Cards set:
Easy to use with Face-to-Face teaching:
- Open in Google Slides on your device (smart phone, tablet, iPad, computer, etc)
- You can then click through the slides, as the student learns & performs the rhythm patterns right beside you
- Enable it to ‘offline’ use, if you won’t have internet access in your lessons
- Printable – if you prefer to work with printed material you can print these slides on A4 paper or thin card.
Easy to use in Online teaching:
- Open in Google Slides.
- Start you Zoom call (or similar video conference call) to your student.
- When you want to use these online flash cards, share your screen & hop over to the Google Slides file.
- Simply click through the slides, as the student performs each one for you.
Great to use in classroom teaching, small-group learning, or buddy lessons – access with a computer or other device.
Studio Licenced: Purchase it once and use it for life, with all the students that you teach personally. (Studios with multiple teachers will need to buy a digital copy for each teacher.)
All our materials are available immediately, by digital download, from your customer account dashboard. And don‘t forget, we maintain all your ’88 Musical Keys’ resources, in your own private, Customer Dashboard…for free. Purchase once, and you can download, print and use it ANY time – including any file upgrades we add!
Licensing – For great value, this set includes a ‘Single Teacher Studio License’:
With our ‘Studio License’ resources you may print 88 Musical Keys activities, games, music, cards, music practice resources, and posters for all the students you teach directly and personally, for your lifetime! (Music schools with multiple teachers will need to purchase a copy for each teacher using this material, of course. Contact us if you need a ‘multiple teacher’ license.)
How to Download:
We recommend downloading these resources using a computer (rather than a phone or other device) to make it quick and easy, and a hard-wired internet connection will make it faster, of course. Print it yourself, or take it to a print shop. In either case, the PDF files are set up ready to print on both sides of the page, giving the flashcards, games, worksheet activities and kits a professional presentation. Printing and playing instructions for all resources are included!
All our download files are in PDF format, ready to save, print and use. When printing, we recommend using either Adobe Acrobat Reader (free) PDF software, or ‘Nitro PRO’ software, to open & print our PDF resources. You can also open our PDF files using Google Chrome, and print directly from there. (Other PDF software may or may not print as reliably as these 3 options for our files.)
Unzipping’ Bundled Files:
Some files, especially our ‘bundles’ are in zipped folders to make them compact and easier to transfer. To unzip these you can download a free program HERE
‘Online & On-Device’ teaching resources:
Our ‘online’ and ‘on-device’ teaching resources, such as tutorials, slideshows, digital music sight reading flashcards, and online/digital games, will be saved directly to your Google Drive, ready for you to use whenever needed.
We especially appreciate 5 star ratings, so if you purchase this product and have any concerns that may lower your rating, please contact us and we will endeavour to rectify any problem!
If you have any questions, please check the FAQ’s at the bottom of our HOME page. If your question is not answered there, please email us at email@example.com – Thank you!