‘Note Value’ posters are a great way to decorate your music room, and pass on this important information subconsciously. A picture is worth a thousand words!
This note value poster is the classic ‘note pyramid’ – a simple way to demonstrate the relationships between different note values.
- A visual tool to help students see the relationship between notes of different duration
- Colourful and clear to engage students
- INCLUDES both US and UK terminology
- Three sizes included – A3 – A4 – A5 Use the larger sizes on the wall, and the smaller sizes as a hand-out
- Two versions included – one with the cartoons, and one without – to suit different age groups
- Digital download – All the prep work is done so you can just print and use
Studio Licence:- Buy once and print for all your own students, that you personally teach, for a lifetime. (Studios with multiple teachers will need to purchase a digital copy for every teacher using this project.)
These posters are also a part of our complete Rhythm Builder Bundle – you can find out more HERE
We especially appreciate 5 star ratings, so if you purchase this product and have any concerns that may lower your rating, please contact us and we will endeavour to rectify any problem!
All our download files are in PDF format, ready to save, print and use. Some files, especially our ‘bundles’ are in zipped folders to make them compact and easier to transfer. To unzip these you can download a free program HERE Our ‘online’ and ‘on-device’ teaching resources, such as tutorials, slideshows and online/digital games, will be saved directly to your Google Drive. If you have any questions, please check the FAQ’s at the bottom of our HOME page. If your question is not there, you can email us directly at email@example.com Thank you!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.
Leave a reply Cancel reply