Make piano scales EASY to learn and FUN to master with our comprehensive Scales Shakedown Bingo Game – Morph your students’ scales drill into something fun and engaging with a bundle of unique bingo game boards and sixty-six quirky challenges! Great for elementary, intermediate and advanced levels.
‘SHAKEDOWN Game’ Features:
- Includes ALL keys major and minor – with THREE types of minor scales: Harmonic, Melodic and Natural minor
- THREE different gaming levels take students from the easy Elementary level through Intermediate to the finger twisting fun Advancing level
- Level 1 – Easy: Challenges are mostly hand separately, allowing students to master the note patterns and fingerings before moving on
- Level 2 – Early Intermediate: Challenges now include plenty of work for hands together and in contrary motion, for developing pianists
- Level 3 – Late Intermediate to Advanced: Now the challenge level is increased to include lots of quirky tricks and twists – great for keeping more advanced students engaged with their technical work!
- Easily combines the our Scales Detective Pictorial Worksheets – making scale patterns and fingerings memorable and engaging
- FOUR colourful Leader Boards allow you to easily run a studio-wide ‘Scales Challenge Comp’ to build motivation levels
- Students can also enjoy tracking their own progress with the Personal Best Chart also included with every set
The ‘Scales Shakedown’ Bingo Games give you a bundle of practice tricks and strategies, to get students happily drilling and mastering their scales. Scales mastery leads to improved technique and fluency on piano, a tactile memory of keyboard geography, and a better understanding of the basics of music theory.
Take a look through all three levels:
Elementary – Intermediate – Advanced
‘Scales Detective SHAKEDOWN’ makes mastering scales fun!
Just getting students started on scales? Need an easy way to help students learn scale notes and finger patterns?
Check out our ‘Scales Detective PICTORIAL Worksheets’!
These practical, hands-on activity sheets allow students to ‘build’ each scale by picture – helping them to understand the pattern of notes and fingerings. The ‘Scales Detective Pictorial Worksheets’ make piano scales EASY for students to remember. Teaching scales through keyboard exploration, students colour in the notes needed and write on the finger patterns – how practical!
Take a look through the Scales Detective Worksheets:
All the Scales Shakedown Game levels AND the Scales Detective Worksheets are Available Immediately:
Printing – The Scales Detective Games & Worksheets are easy to download and print. Print them yourself – all the printing instructions are included – or take it to a print shop if you prefer. These PDF game files are set up ready to print on both sides of the page, with the game rules on the back of each game board. All playing instructions are included, to keep it user-friendly!
Studio Licensed – You may print this game for all the students you teach directly and personally, for life. Music schools with multiple teachers will need to purchase a copy for each teacher using this material.
We especially appreciate 5 star ratings, so if you purchase this product and have any concerns that may lower your rating, please contact us and we will endeavour to rectify any problem!
All our download files are in PDF format, ready to save, print and use. Some files, especially our ‘bundles’ are in zipped folders to make them compact and easier to transfer. To unzip files you can download a free program HERE Our ‘online’ and ‘on-device’ teaching resources, such as tutorials, slideshows and online/digital games, will be saved directly to your Google Drive. If you have any questions, please check the FAQ’s at the bottom of our HOME page. If your question is not there, you can email us directly at email@example.com Thank you!