Make Key Signatures EASY for your students! There are just 3 simple things to remember, to be able to comprehensively identify any and all of the 15 different key signatures – All the major and all the relative minor keys!
- Brightly coloured, modern cartoon style pictures
- Simple text on each slide – explanations are kept simple & to the point
- Includes ALL key signatures
- Minimal use of music terms – making it ideal for everyone
- Eye catching animations, to attract attention
- Digital resource – Use on your device – Interactive
This Slide Show covers ALL Key Signatures – Major AND Minor – That’s 30 keys in all:
- ALL the Sharp Key Signatures
- ALL the Flat Key Signatures
- AND all the Relative Minor Key Signatures
- A total of 38 slides, including 12 additional slides just for quizzing students, to make sure that they have learnt and remembered the content taught here
- Both the US and the UK terminology are provided – you choose which you prefer to use
- Great for AMEB, ABRSM, RCM & Trinity College music theory, and school music classes
- Appropriate for classrooms and music studios, for individual or group tuition. Compatible with most devices, including smart phones, tablets, Ipads, computers, and distance learning via Zoom (or any other conferencing platform, which can share screen).
- Choose either the US or UK version to have your preferred terminology.
Tried and tested – used with music theory students from late elementary upwards. A great tool to thoroughly teach and revise key signature identification. Students who learn these 3 basic rules for key signatures are able to quickly and confidently identify all key signatures on sight.
Take a Look Through:
This file can also be printed, if needed, to use as display cards or posters. Select your page size in your printer properties. (And there is a one page summary at the end for easy reference & revision – makes a great printable student ‘cheat-sheet’!)
The companion teaching resource ’15 Key Signatures – Online Board Game’ works well for revision following this tutorial – don’t forget to check it out too. Or purchase these 2 companion teaching resources as a Key Signatures Discount Bundle Set, for immediate download to your Google Drive.
Single Teacher Studio Licence included: Purchase once and use it forever, with all the students that you teach personally. (Schools and studios with multiple teachers will need to buy a digital copy for each teacher.)
All these materials are available immediately, by digital download, from your customer account dashboard. And don‘t forget, we maintain all your ’88 Musical Keys’ resources, in your own private, Customer Dashboard…for free. Purchase once, and you can download, print and use it ANY time – including any file updates we add!
Licensing: For great value, all options here include a Single Teacher Studio License – You may print these activities, games, music, cards and posters for all the students you teach directly and personally, for your lifetime! (Music schools with multiple teachers will need to purchase a copy for each teacher using this material, of course. Contact us if you need a ‘multiple teacher’ license.)
How to Download: We recommend downloading these resources using a computer (rather than a phone or other device) to make it quick and easy, and a hard-wired internet connection will make it faster, of course. Print it yourself, or take it to a print shop. In either case, the PDF files are set up ready to print on both sides of the page, giving the flashcards, games, worksheet activities and kits a professional presentation. Printing and playing instructions for all resources are included!
Printing: All our download files are in PDF format, ready to save, print and use. When printing, we recommend using either Adobe Acrobat Reader (free) PDF software, or ‘Nitro PRO’ software, to open & print our PDF resources. You can also open our PDF files using Google Chrome, and print directly from there. (Other PDF software may or may not print as reliably as these 3 options for these files.)
‘Unzipping’ Bundled Files: Some files, especially our ‘bundles’ are in zipped folders to make them compact and easier to transfer. To unzip these you can download a free program HERE
‘Online & On-Device’ teaching resources: Our ‘online’ and ‘on-device’ teaching resources, such as tutorials, slideshows and online/digital games, will be saved directly to your Google Drive, ready for you to use whenever needed.
We especially appreciate 5 star ratings, so if you purchase this product and have any concerns that may lower your rating, please contact us and we will endeavour to rectify any problem!
If you have any questions, please check the FAQ’s at the bottom of our HOME page. If your question is not answered there, please email us at email@example.com – Thank you!