Do your younger students need to learn how to count music intervals? And build confidence with keyboard geography? Teach the foundation of fluent interval reading skills with a fun ‘Race to the Zoo’!
Counting music intervals on the keyboard, and on the staff, is an important skill for music students, because intervals are the building blocks of melody and harmony! Confident and quick music interval recognition helps to build fluent sight readers, and improves music theory skills. And this done-for-you game bundle gives you an EASY and FUN way to teach that foundational step of interval counting – Help students identify and understand music intervals right there at the keyboard!
This Bundle includes:
- Card Game with TWO levels – Each level includes 36 playing cards, divided into two sets. And each set also includes four ‘wild’ cards, to keep it fun!
- Player ‘Tokens’ – Little animal cards, that you can print, cut-out, and stand on the keyboard. And the ‘game board’ will be the piano keyboard itself – great for ‘hands-on’ learning!
- ‘Finish Line’ Zoo Gate cards – to match each of the sets of playing cards.
- Two colourful Posters – Showing clearly how to count intervals on the keyboard and on the staff. A great way to connect keyboard geography with the music staff.
- All printing and playing instructions – With THREE different versions of playing: Great for both one-on-one lessons and group classes… Teach keyboard geography through fun – and you can even play this game as a ‘relay race’!
- Studio Licence – Lets you use this with all your own students, for life. Also allows you to print copies for students to ‘play’ with mum & dad at home.
Take a look through:
The Card Game and Posters are available either individually, or as a discounted bundle – Saving you an extra 20%. Choose the purchase option that suits you best!
Extend students’ intervallic skills to help them fully master Keyboard Geography and Sight Reading – Check out our ‘Interval Detective Games’ now!
Master music intervals recognition on the music staff, with the ‘Go Fish’ Card Games, Studio Challenge, & POSTER Set! Another fun resource to help music theory and chord building too
All these materials are available immediately, by digital download, from your customer account dashboard. And don‘t forget, we maintain all your ’88 Musical Keys’ resources, in your own private, Customer Dashboard…for free. Purchase once, and you can download, print and use it ANY time – including any file updates we add!
Licensing: For great value, all options here include a Single Teacher Studio License:
You may print these activities, games, music, cards and posters for all the students you teach directly and personally, for your lifetime! (Music schools with multiple teachers will need to purchase a copy for each teacher using this material, of course. Contact us if you need a ‘multiple teacher’ license.)
How to Download:
We recommend downloading these resources using a computer (rather than a phone or other device) to make it quick and easy, and a hard-wired internet connection will make it faster, of course. Print it yourself, or take it to a print shop. In either case, the PDF files are set up ready to print on both sides of the page if desired, giving the flashcards, games, worksheet activities and kits a professional presentation. Printing and playing instructions for all resources are included!
All our download files are in PDF format, ready to save, print and use. When printing, we recommend using either Adobe Acrobat Reader (free) PDF software, or ‘Nitro PRO’ software, to open & print our PDF resources. You can also open our PDF files using Google Chrome, and print directly from there. (Other PDF software may or may not print as reliably as these 3 options for these files.)‘
Unzipping’ Bundled Files:
Some files, especially our ‘bundles’ are in zipped folders to make them compact and easier to transfer. To unzip these you can download a free program HERE
‘Online & On-Device’ teaching resources:
Our ‘online’ and ‘on-device’ teaching resources, such as tutorials, slideshows and online/digital games, will be saved directly to your Google Drive, ready for you to use whenever needed.
We especially appreciate 5 star ratings, so if you purchase this product and have any concerns that may lower your rating, please contact us and we will endeavour to rectify any problem!
If you have any questions, please check the FAQ’s at the bottom of our HOME page. If your question is not answered there, please email us at email@example.com – Thank you!