Do your students need to improve their music intervals recognition? Help them master them faster with a fun Card Game and Studio Challenge!
Conquering music intervals recognition helps students become familiar with the language of music, improve their intervallic sight reading skills and fluency, understand music theory, and learn the building blocks of chords… But intervals can be pretty dry and boring, unless you use a CARD GAME… with a Studio Challenge!
The Complete Bundle Includes everything listed here:
1 – The ‘Go FISH!’ Interval Game in THREE levels, progressing from Easy to Intermediate:
- Level 1 – Great for beginner and early elementary students: Simple notation and no clefs. Intervals are matched by number only, in this level. Includes 48 cards – choose the interval cards you want your students to learn.
- Level 2 – Extends interval reading, and includes both treble and bass staves. Intervals are matched by number in this level also. Includes 139 cards in this set – choose the cards you want your students to learn.
- Level 3 – The CHALLENGE is increased: Intervals are given in several different keys (using accidentals) and are now matched by quality as well as number. This set includes 200 cards – you can choose the cards & keys you want your students to learn.
- Each card game level includes Game Rules & three BONUS Game Variations… Keeping it FUN! And all three games work with the GoFISH! LeaderBoard too – Students of all levels can get involved & sharpen up their skills!
- Student Friendly – All cards are double sided, with eye-catching, custom designed ‘card backs’ – making it feel like a ‘real’ card game
2 – Two BRIGHT ‘Interval Info’ Posters: Do your students need a prompt, to help them remember how to name intervals? Add in our Interval Info Posters in THREE sizes – Large ones are great for room display, and the smaller size is perfect as a student handout!
3 – Studio Challenge LeaderBoard – Inspire and Motivate students to master interval recognition with a Studio Gaming Challenge – Keep a track of their victories right here on our matching Leader Board poster!
4 – Studio License – for every item. Buy it once and use it with all the students that you teach directly – you can even print card sets for students to play with at home!
Need a closer look at these materials?
Take a Look Through Set 1:
Take a Look Through Set 2:
Take a Look Through Set 3:
Take a Look at the Interval Posters:
…And you can easily set up a Studio Challenge with the ‘Go FISH’ LeaderBoard!
- Use the games with students in one-to-one music lessons
- Great for a group classes – either instrumental or theory!
- A FUN way to improve music theory skills
- Use the LeaderBoard to motivate students to continue to gain competency with intervals
- These cards are also great to use as Flash Cards – use them to reinforce keyboard geography as well as intervals
Versatile Purchase Options:
- Get the complete Go FISH! Card Game Bundle with 20% OFF – This includes ALL three card game sets, and both posters – All with Studio License – use it with all the students that you teach directly.
- Alternatively, you can just get the items you need now – Each of the above items are available individually, and also include Studio License.
Print it yourself, or take it to a stationery shop. We have designed all the files in a ready-to-print format – Printing Instructions and Game Playing Rules are all included. Each card set comes in 2 versions: One version in A4 size, and the other for international printing (click ‘fit to size’ in your printer properties). And the best thing about buying a Studio Licensed product, is that when the cards or posters start to look a bit worn, you can easily get a fresh new set, without having to buy it all again!
Do you need to help students connect intervals with KEYBOARD GEOGRAPHY? Check out our Interval Detective Card Game AND Board Game
All our materials are available immediately, by digital download, from your customer account dashboard. And don‘t forget, we maintain all your ’88 Musical Keys’ resources, in your own private, Customer Dashboard…for free. Purchase once, and you can download, print and use it ANY time – including any file upgrades we add!
Licensing – For great value, this resource includes a Single Teacher Studio License:
You may use 88 Musical Keys activities, games, music, cards and posters for all the students you teach directly and personally, for your lifetime! (Music schools with multiple teachers will need to purchase a copy for each teacher using this material, of course. Contact us if you need a ‘multiple teacher’ license.)
How to Download:
We recommend downloading these resources using a computer (rather than a phone or other device) to make it quick and easy, and a hard-wired internet connection will make it faster, of course. Print it yourself, or take it to a print shop. In either case, the PDF files are set up ready to print on both sides of the page, giving the flashcards, games, worksheet activities and kits a professional presentation. Printing and playing instructions for all resources are included!
All our download files are in PDF format, ready to save, print and use. When printing, we recommend using either Adobe Acrobat Reader (free) PDF software, or ‘Nitro PRO’ software, to open & print our PDF resources. You can also open our PDF files using Google Chrome, and print directly from there. (Other PDF software may or may not print as reliably as these 3 options for our files.)
Unzipping’ Bundled Files:
Some files, especially our ‘bundles’ are in zipped folders to make them compact and easier to transfer. To unzip these you can download a free program HERE
‘Online & On-Device’ teaching resources:
Our ‘online’ and ‘on-device’ teaching resources, such as tutorials, slideshows and online/digital games, will be saved directly to your Google Drive, ready for you to use whenever needed.
We especially appreciate 5 star ratings, so if you purchase this product and have any concerns that may lower your rating, please contact us and we will endeavour to rectify any problem!
If you have any questions, please check the FAQ’s at the bottom of our HOME page. If your question is not answered there, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org – Thank you!