Help your students spruce up their Sight Reading skills, with this FUN sight reading bundle! The ‘Pumpkin Pie’ sight reading kit includes 144 sequential Flashcards, SIX bright sight reading Posters, SIX Certificates, and TWO engaging Board Games. This BIG bundle will give you lots of charming resources to teach, inspire & motivate fluent sight reading. With so much included it’s great value…
Sight Reading Flashcards:
- 144 flashcards in total, divided into six, well sequenced levels, each set adding in new intervals and increasing the challenge.
- Flashcard artwork is bright and colourful, with cute woodland creatures encouraging student attention.
- Each flashcard is clean and clear, keeping it easy to read.
- Additionally, each level includes both an Achievement Chart and a Certificate of Completion, for extra motivation.
- Let our ‘pumpkin intervals’ help your little pumpkins improve their intervallic sight reading!
‘Mini’ Game – For Student and Teacher:
- Perfect for one-on-one keyboard and piano lessons.
- Student and teacher can play along together.
- The fun of the game encourages students to drill and revise more interval patterns, increasing student learning and retention.
- Includes the ‘mini’ two player game board in A4 size, the player tokens, ingredients cards, set up instructions and game rules as an ‘extension kit’ for those who already have these flashcards.
- Ready to Go – Just print and add a dice.
‘Group’ Game – for 2 to 6 Players:
- Ideal for keyboard and theory group classes, and Piano Parties!
- Students can each play at their own level, while all enjoying a game together.
- Includes the large group game board in A3 size (different from the ‘mini’ game board above), player tokens, ingredients cards, set up instructions and game rules as an extension kit for those who already have these flashcards.
- Make sight reading logical, easy, friendly and FUN!
- Ready to print and PLAY – Just add a dice.
Sight Reading ‘Quick Tips’ Pumpkin Posters:
- Sight reading baffles many students, but these posters teach the basic tips and tricks to make sight reading straight forward.
- With eye-catching images, and simple, memorable tricks for remembering names for lines and spaces.
- Focuses on making it easier to spot intervals in printed music.
- Intervallic sight reading has been shown time and again to the the quickest way to become competent in sight reading.
- Posters let student learn by observation, and provide continual reinforcement for what we have taught them.
- Printable in A3, A4 – For other sizes, simply select your preferred size in your printer properties (for letter size, select ‘fit to page’).
Take a Look through:
With different purchase options available, it’s completely flexible – Choose the components that you need:
- ‘Complete Bundle’ – Includes EVERYTHING shown here – Best value – Save 30%.
- ‘Mini Game Bundle’ – Includes the ‘mini’ board game set for just student & teacher, all flashcard sets 1 to 6, the achievement charts & certificates, and all instructions for printing and playing.
- ‘Group Game Bundle’ – Includes the large board game set for 2-6 players, all flashcard sets 1 to 6, the achievement charts & certificates, and all instructions for printing and playing.
- ‘Flashcards Only’ – All six sets of flashcards, 144 flashcards in total, and all the achievement charts & certificates. Save 25% compared to getting the flashcards separately. This option will suit those who don’t need the board games. Rather, students can work through each level, completing the achievement charts and gaining each certificate.
- ‘Poster Set’ Only – This has six posters teaching helpful & reliable sight reading tips and tricks, to train and reinforce intervallic sight reading skills. Especially useful ‘add-on’ to the ‘Flashcards Only’ set above!
- ‘Group Game Extension Kit’ – This contains just the Group Game materials as an add-on, for those who already have the flashcards.
- ‘Mini Game Extension Kit’ – This contains just the One-on-one game materials for student and teacher, as an add-on, for those who already have the flashcards.
- Flashcards – Sets 1 to 3: contains 72 flashcards with intervals up to 5ths – also includes the matching achievement charts & certificates for levels 1 to 3.
- Flashcards – Sets 4 to 6: contains another 72 flashcards with intervals up to 8ves (focusing mainly on 6ths, 7ths & 8ves) also includes the matching achievement charts & certificates for levels 4 to 6.
Looking for fun resources to sharpen up your students rhythm skills?
Look no further! Check out our Rhythm Builder Kit!
All our materials are available immediately, by digital download, from your customer account dashboard. And don‘t forget, we maintain all your ’88 Musical Keys’ resources, in your own private, Customer Dashboard…for free. Purchase once, and you can download, print and use it ANY time – including any file upgrades we add!
Licensing – For great value, all options here include a Single Teacher Studio License:
You may print 88 Musical Keys activities, games, music, cards and posters for all the students you teach directly and personally, for your lifetime! (Music schools with multiple teachers will need to purchase a copy for each teacher using this material, of course. Contact us if you need a ‘multiple teacher’ license.)
How to Download:
We recommend downloading these resources using a computer (rather than a phone or other device) to make it quick and easy, and a hard-wired internet connection will make it faster, of course. Print it yourself, or take it to a print shop. In either case, the PDF files are set up ready to print on both sides of the page, giving the flashcards, games, worksheet activities and kits a professional presentation. Printing and playing instructions for all resources are included!
All our download files are in PDF format, ready to save, print and use. When printing, we recommend using either Adobe Acrobat Reader (free) PDF software, or ‘Nitro PRO’ software, to open & print our PDF resources. You can also open our PDF files using Google Chrome, and print directly from there. (Other PDF software may or may not print as reliably as these 3 options for our files.)
Unzipping’ Bundled Files:
Some files, especially our ‘bundles’ are in zipped folders to make them compact and easier to transfer. To unzip these you can download a free program HERE
‘Online & On-Device’ teaching resources:
Our ‘online’ and ‘on-device’ teaching resources, such as tutorials, slideshows and online/digital games, will be saved directly to your Google Drive, ready for you to use whenever needed.
We especially appreciate 5 star ratings, so if you purchase this product and have any concerns that may lower your rating, please contact us and we will endeavour to rectify any problem!
If you have any questions, please check the FAQ’s at the bottom of our HOME page. If your question is not answered there, please email us at email@example.com – Thank you!