Help your students spruce up their Sight Reading skills, with this FUN sight reading bundle! With 144 sequential Flashcards, SIX bright sight reading Posters, SIX Certificates, and TWO engaging Board Games, this BIG bundle will give you lots of resources to teach, inspire & motivate fluent sight reading. With so much included it’s great value…
Sight Reading Flashcards:
- 144 flashcards in total, divided into six, well sequenced levels, each set adding in new intervals and increasing the challenge
- Flashcard artwork is bright and colourful, with cute woodland creatures encouraging student attention
- Each flashcard is clean and clear, keeping it easy to read
- Additionally, each level includes both an Achievement Chart and a Certificate of Completion, for extra motivation
- Let our ‘pumpkin intervals’ help your little pumpkins improve their intervallic sight reading!
‘Mini’ Game – For Student and Teacher:
- Perfect for one-on-one keyboard and piano lessons
- Student and teacher can play along together
- The fun of the game encourages students to drill and revise more interval patterns, increasing student learning and retention
- Includes the ‘mini’ two player game board in A4 size, the player tokens, ingredients cards, set up instructions and game rules as an ‘extension kit’ for those who already have these flashcards
- Ready to Go – Just print and add a dice.
‘Group’ Game – for 2 to 6 Players:
- Ideal for keyboard and theory group classes, and Piano Parties!
- Students can each play at their own level, while all enjoying a game together
- Includes the large group game board in A3 size (different from the ‘mini’ game board above), player tokens, ingredients cards, set up instructions and game rules as an extension kit for those who already have these flashcards
- Make sight reading logical, easy, friendly and FUN!
- Ready to print and PLAY – Just add a dice
Sight Reading ‘Quick Tips’ Posters:
- Sight reading baffles many students, but these posters teach the basic tips and tricks to make sight reading straight forward
- With eye-catching images, and simple, memorable tricks for remembering names for lines and spaces
- Focuses on making it easier to spot intervals in printed music
- Intervallic sight reading has been shown time and again to the the quickest way to become competent in sight reading
- Posters let student learn by observation, and provide continual reinforcement for what we have taught them
- Printable in A3, A4 – For other sizes, simply select your preferred size in your printer properties (for letter size, select ‘fit to page’)
Take a Look through:
All printing and game playing instructions are included. Printing sizes can be adjusted in your printer settings, to suit other paper sizes if needed.
With different purchase options available, it’s completely flexible – Choose the components that you need:
- ‘Complete Bundle’ – Includes EVERYTHING shown here – Best value – Save 30%
- ‘Mini Game Bundle’ – Includes the ‘mini’ board game set for just student & teacher, all flashcard sets 1 to 6, the achievement charts & certificates, and all instructions for printing and playing
- ‘Group Game Bundle’ – Includes the large board game set for 2-6 players, all flashcard sets 1 to 6, the achievement charts & certificates, and all instructions for printing and playing
- ‘Flashcards Only’ – All six sets of flashcards, 144 flashcards in total, and all the achievement charts & certificates – Save 25% compared to getting the flashcards separately. This option will suit those who don’t need the board games – instead students can work through each level, completing the achievement charts and gaining each certificate.
- ‘Poster Set’ Only – Six posters teaching helpful & reliable sight reading tips and tricks, strongly based on intervallic sight reading skills – A great ‘add-on’ to the ‘Flashcards Only’ set above.
- ‘Group Game Extension Kit’ – This contains just the Group Game materials as an add-on, for those who already have the flashcards
- ‘Mini Game Extension Kit’ – This contains just the One-on-one game materials for student and teacher, as an add-on, for those who already have the flashcards
- Flashcards – Sets 1 to 3: contains 72 flashcards with intervals up to 5ths – also includes the matching achievement charts & certificates for levels 1 to 3
- Flashcards – Sets 4 to 6: contains another 72 flashcards with intervals up to 8ves (focusing mainly on 6ths, 7ths & 8ves) also includes the matching achievement charts & certificates for levels 4 to 6
Looking for fun resources to sharpen up your students rhythm skills?
Look no further! Check out our Rhythm Builder Kit HERE
We especially appreciate 5 star ratings, so if you purchase this product and have any concerns that may lower your rating, please contact us and we will endeavour to rectify any problem!
All our download files are in PDF format, ready to save, print and use. Some files, especially our ‘bundles’ are in zipped folders to make them compact and easier to transfer. To unzip files you can download a free program HERE Our ‘online’ and ‘on-device’ teaching resources, such as tutorials, slideshows and online/digital games, will be saved directly to your Google Drive. If you have any questions, please check the FAQ’s at the bottom of our home page. If your question is not there, you can email us directly at email@example.com Thank you!