Have you ever wished you could integrate the history of music and music appreciation in a holistic way for your students? Then you will love this comprehensive unit study about the life and music of Joseph Haydn! Designed to engage many learning styles with hands-on activities. An ideal resource to teach music history in a student-friendly way. Nurture a love of music and musical understanding in your students!
With this Project Kit you will get:
- The Study Guide, the Activity Pack and the Listening Log: All the information that you need for this unit study.
- The ‘Study Guide’ includes the life history of the composer, their musical life and achievements, the stylistic features of their music.
- The ‘Activity Pack’ contains seven different projects to inspire students to dig into the topic. Hands-on learning activities to appeal to visual, auditory and kinaesthetic learners.
- The ‘Listening Log’ booklet activity which students can use while listening to Haydn’s music. You select the music and the listening log booklet helps students aurally analyse and understand Haydn’s music using the ‘elements of music’ concept.
- Save hundreds of hours – all the prep work is done! Teacher set-up information and student instructions are all included.
- Enough material for several lessons. Or, alternatively, you can simplify it and just use the activities that best suit your teaching goals.
- Over 38 pages of information and practical learning activities for students!
Suitable for a wide range of ages and abilities. Great for both group classes and individual instrumental tuition.
Take a look through:
What a fun way to prepare for musicianship & theory exams. and the general knowledge component of most instrumental exams!
If you like a creative approach to teaching music, you may also like our interactive tutorial ‘Key Signatures Made Easy’ . Great for both in-person and distance teaching.
All our materials are available immediately, by digital download, from your customer account dashboard. And don‘t forget, we maintain all your ’88 Musical Keys’ resources, in your own private, Customer Dashboard…for free. Purchase once, and you can download, print and use it ANY time – including any file upgrades we add!
Licensing – For great value, all options here include a Single Teacher Studio License:
You may print 88 Musical Keys activities, games, music, cards and posters for all the students you teach directly and personally, for your lifetime! (Music schools with multiple teachers will need to purchase a copy for each teacher using this material, of course. Contact us if you need a ‘multiple teacher’ license.)
How to Download:
We recommend downloading these resources using a computer (rather than a phone or other device) to make it quick and easy, and a hard-wired internet connection will make it faster, of course. Print it yourself, or take it to a print shop. In either case, the PDF files are set up ready to print on both sides of the page, giving the flashcards, games, worksheet activities and kits a professional presentation. Printing and playing instructions for all resources are included!
All our download files are in PDF format, ready to save, print and use. When printing, we recommend using either Adobe Acrobat Reader (free) PDF software, or ‘Nitro PRO’ software, to open & print our PDF resources. You can also open our PDF files using Google Chrome, and print directly from there. (Other PDF software may or may not print as reliably as these 3 options for our files.)
Unzipping’ Bundled Files:
Some files, especially our ‘bundles’ are in zipped folders to make them compact and easier to transfer. To unzip these you can download a free program HERE
‘Online & On-Device’ teaching resources:
Our ‘online’ and ‘on-device’ teaching resources, such as tutorials, slideshows and online/digital games, will be saved directly to your Google Drive, ready for you to use whenever needed.
We especially appreciate 5 star ratings, so if you purchase this product and have any concerns that may lower your rating, please contact us and we will endeavour to rectify any problem!
If you have any questions, please check the FAQ’s at the bottom of our HOME page. If your question is not answered there, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org – Thank you!