A good resource to help students speed up pitch reading skills! Do you teach a bass instrument? These bass clef digital music flashcards are great for practicing sight reading on cello, trombone, saxophone, bassoon, double bass, etc.
This Bass Staff bundle set gives you a 10% discount!
Getting students fluent in sight reading makes them better musicians – New pieces become easier to learn – giving you more time to work on teaching real musicality!
Each slide/flashcard is visually appealing, colourful, clearly laid out, and easy to use. These cards specifically focus on intervallic sight reading.
This BUNDLE Bass staff Set – Level 1B, 2B, & 3B – covers all lines & spaces on BASS staff, and includes intervals of 2nds, 3rds, 4ths, and 5ths, on 50+ separate slides. And we include several BONUS slides teaching foundational sight reading strategies.
You can access these kid-friendly flashcards from any device, and use them in both classroom teaching and private instrumental lessons – either online via Zoom, Skype or similar, or in person, or printed on paper or thin card.
- Over 50 intervallic pitch reading flash cards for BASS staff – Using intervals of 2nds, 3rds, 4ths & 5ths
- Also includes several BONUS animated flash cards teaching basic sight reading tips
- In addition to this, the flash cards have interactive links to enable you navigate between them more efficiently, while presenting
- You can access these kid-friendly flashcards from any device, and use them in both classroom teaching and private instrumental lessons – either online via Zoom, Skype or similar, or in person.
- Both Digital & Printable!
Take a look inside our Bass Staff Pitch Cards set:
Easy to use with Face-to-Face teaching:
- Open in Google Slides on your device (smart phone, tablet, iPad, computer, etc)
- You can then click through the slides, as the student learns & performs the rhythm patterns right beside you
- Enable it to ‘offline’ use, if you won’t have internet access in your lessons
- Printable – if you prefer to work with printed material you can print these slides on A4 paper or thin card.
Easy to use in Online teaching:
- Open in Google Slides
- Start you Zoom call (or similar video conference call to your student)
- When you want to use these online flash cards, share your screen & hop over to the Google Slides file
- Simply click through the slides, as the student performs each one for you
Great to use in classroom teaching, small-group learning, or buddy lessons – access with a computer or other device.
Purchase it once and use it forever, with all the students that you teach personally. (Studios with multiple teachers will need to buy a digital copy for each teacher.)
We especially appreciate 5 star ratings, so if you purchase this product and have any concerns that may lower your rating, please contact us and we will endeavour to rectify any problem.